Rising preference for on-demand services will be a major driver for the Global Acute Care Market, finds Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Acute Care Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Trauma & Injuries, Surgery, Skin Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Sprains, Strains, & Fractures, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres (ASC), Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. An in-depth analysis of the factors that will influence the market in the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/acute-care-market-101110
Vast Benefits of Acute Telemedicine Care to Aid the Market
Acute telemedicine care refers to expert medical care provided at critical times using electronic media such as cameras and smartphones. The global acute care market growth is slated to occur at a substantial pace owing to the variety of benefits that telemedicine offers. For example, in critical cases, certified experts anywhere in the country can communicate with the patient or her family on a real-time basis through video calls and provide immediate treatment. Such time-sensitive cases require immediate attention and acute telemedicine care provides the optimal solution.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Acute Care Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/acute-care-market-101110
Acute Care Market Segmentation
- Trauma & Injuries
- Skin Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Sprains, Strains, & Fractures
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers(ASC)
- North America (USA, and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Rising Integration of Cloud Technology with Acute Care Systems to Intensify Competition
With a view to stay ahead of the competition, key players in the global acute care market are adopting technological tools to enhance their acute care services capabilities. For example, eClinicalWorks launched its cloud-based platform to set up a data sharing system between ambulatory and acute care services in early 2019. The platform is also designed to streamline Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) related to acute care. Companies are also making the best of the opportunities provided by the rising demand for telemedicine. For instance, American Well launched the AMERICAN WELL 760 CART, a device developed to aid acute care teams on-site by connecting them to a specialist using video conferencing technology.
Fortune Business Insights identifies some of the major competitors in the global acute care market. These include Sound Physicians, Benedictine Health System, Medisys Inc., American Well, Medsphere Systems Corporation, Berkshire Healthcare Systems, Inc., eClinicalWorks, US Acute Care Solutions, and others.
Key players leading the global surgical robots market include
- Medsphere Systems Corporation,
- Sound Physicians,
- American Well,
- US Acute Care Solutions, LLC,
- Medisys Inc.,
- Genesis HealthCare,
- Berkshire Healthcare Systems, Inc.,
- Benedictine Health System
Intense R&D Activities to Propel the Market in North America
North America is anticipated to generate a significant portion of the global acute care market revenue till 2026 owing to growing investments in R&D, presence of major market players in the region, and a rising patient pool. In Asia-Pacific, rising population, increasing investment in healthcare by public and private sectors, and growing incidence of critical care ailments will fuel the global acute care market in the forecast period.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Acute Care Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]