The global power inductors market is projected to gain momentum from the ever-increasing demand for consumer electronics. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Power Inductors Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Through-Hole, Surface Mount), By End-User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Communication, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The report further states that when there is a need for minimal circuit board space, power inductors are used the most. They provide a multiphase design and high performance that reduces the overall cost of the system. At present, the upgradation of electric vehicle batteries owing to the strict laws to curb carbon emissions would propel the power inductors market growth during the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/power-inductors-market-101349
Fortune Business Insights lists out few of the most reputable companies operating in the power inductors market. They are as follows:
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Taiyo Yuden
- Wurth Electronics Midcom
- Pulse Electronics Corporation
- Bharat Electronics
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Cyntec Co., Ltd.
- Sumida Corporation
- Gowanda Electronics
- AVX Corporation
Key Market Driver – Intensive need for compact and efficient inductor
Key Market Restraint – Fluctuating raw material prices
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/power-inductors-market-101349
Highlights of the Report
- Comprehensive coverage of power inductors market trends, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- Detailed analysis of macro market scenarios to enhance strategic planning and remain competitive.
- Exclusive statistical data and highly accurate ready facts to identify new opportunities.
- Product, company, and industry news to maximize business growth.
Usage of Power Inductors in a Wide Range of Applications to Drive Growth
In computing verticals, motherboards, industrial computers, laptops, and personal computers are the main applications of power inductors. They are placed into the power supply circuitry of several computers. They operate as energy storage devices. The highest number of power inductors is applied in consumer electronics as they are used to filter in the circuits to eliminate undesirable frequencies.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Type
- Surface Mount
2. By End-User
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defence
3. By Geography
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Growing Market of Energy Storage System & Renewable Energy to Favor Growth in Europe
Geographically, the power inductors market is fragmented into Latin America, North America, the Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these regions, North America is expected to exhibit a surge in the demand on account of increasing usage of consumer electronics and digital transformation. Additionally, technological advancement for efficiently regulating voltage is likely to drive the market in this region.
In Europe, governments of several countries are putting forward stringent norms for internal combustion engine propelled cars to regulate emissions. Also, many organizations are investing huge sums in the development of electric vehicles. Combined with this, the rapid expansion of the energy storage system and renewable energy markets is anticipated to increase the power inductors market size in this region.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to experience a high demand owing to a rise in the consumption of laptops, notebooks, mobile phones, and other electronics. Moreover, electrification projects are undergoing development, which in turn, would affect the market positively in this region.
TDK & Vishay Focus on Innovative Product Launches to Increase Product Portfolio
The market consists of a large number of prominent enterprises. Owing to the creation of a myriad of opportunities, the market is showcasing intense competition. Companies are striving to gain more power inductors market share through new product launches. Below are two of the most recent key industry developments:
- February 2019: TDK Corporation, a multinational electronics company based in Japan, declared that its thin-film metal power inductors called TFM252012ALVA can now be connected to a 12 V car battery. However, it will maintain small dimensions at the same time, with a height of 1.2 mm and a footprint of 2.5 mm × 2.0 mm. They provide an inductance of 4.7 μH and a rated current of 1.6 A because of their magnetic metalcore. They are also capable of withstanding harsh temperatures. Hence, they are best suited for automotive power circuits.
- May 2019: Vishay Intertechnology, Inc., a manufacturer of passive electronic components and discrete semiconductors, headquartered in the U.S., announced the launch of its high current, low profile inductor named Automotive Grade IHLP in the 6767 case size. The Dale IHLP‑6767GZ‑8A blends a low profile of 7 mm with a persistent high operating temperature to +180 °C. It is done to save space under the hood automotive applications.
Major Table of Content For Power Inductors Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Power Inductors Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]