The rising development of intra-regional gas pipeline and regasification terminals is driving the global offshore support vessels market, observes Fortune Business Insights in their new study. The study is titled, “Offshore Support Vessels Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Anchor, Handling Tug Vessel, Multipurpose Support Vessel, Platform Support Vessel, Construction Support Vessel, Seismic Vessel) Application (Shallow Water, Deepwater) End User (Oil and Gas, Offshore wind power) and Geography Forecast till 2025”.
The increasing demand from construction and oil exploration industry will aid the expansion of the global market.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Offshore Support Vessels Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Top Key Players Mentioned:
- Maersk Oil
- Tidewater Marine
- Edison Chouest Offshore
- Hornbeck Offshore
- SolstadFarstad ASA
- Seacor Marine
- Nam Cheong International Ltd.
- Havila Shipping
- Seam Offshore
“Discovery of Unexplored Oilfields in Spurs Growth Opportunities for the Market”
In terms of geography, Asia Pacific has a stronghold in the global market. This is because this region is home to three of the major waterbodies namely, the Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean, and the Pacific Ocean. Various oil and gas industry bases are situated in these water bodies which require offshore support vessels for the transportation of goods. The Middle East and Africa also hold a significant share of the market, trailed by North America. Fortune Business Insights foresees huge growth opportunities for the market in the Middle East and Africa because of the abundance of oil resources present in the region. The Europe market is also expected to grow in the coming years due to the presence of several leading players in the region.
Regional Analysis for Offshore Support Vessels Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Some of the players operating in the global offshore support vessels market are SEACOR Marine, Havila Shipping, Hornbeck Offshore Services, Edison Chouest Offshore, Tidewater Marine and GulfMark Offshore, Seam Offshore, Bourbon, Solstad Farstad, Nam Cheong International Ltd., and Maersk.
Major Table of Contents for Offshore Support Vessels Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Offshore Support Vessels Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Offshore Support Vessels Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245