The increasing demand for uninterrupted power supply around the world is creating growth opportunities for the global natural gas generators market, says Fortune Business Insights in their recent study. The study is titled,” Natural Gas Generators Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Type (Continuous Power Generator, Standby Generator) Phase (Single Phase, Three Phase) Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial) Power Range (Up to 100kVA, 100kVA-350kVA, 350kVA-750kVA, above 750kVA) and Geography Forecast till 2025.”
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Natural Gas Generators Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Analysis by Top Key Players:
- Caterpillar Inc
- Cummins Inc.
- GE Energy Connections
- Generac Power Systems
- FG Wilson
- MTU Onsite Energy
- Kohler Power
According to Fortune Business Insights, the demand for three-phase power supply is likely to witness higher demand in comparison to single-phase power supply. This is because three-phase power supply is used mostly in commercial and industrial areas whereas the single-phase power is used solely for domestic purposes. The report provides insights into growth prospects across various segments.
Regional Analysis for Natural Gas Generators Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
“Launch of HSK78G Natural Gas Generator by Cummins. Inc., to Aid Expansion of the Overall Market”
Currently, the global natural gas generators market is anticipated to exhibit robust growth in Asia Pacific. This is owing to the shifting preference in favor of energy derived from natural gas. Most countries in Asia Pacific are witnessing rapid industrialization, which ultimately creates demand for natural gas generators for power backup. Due to the cost efficient and high reliability features, natural gas generators market in Asia Pacific will witness promising growth during the forecast period.
Some of the companies operating in the global natural gas generators market are Cummins Inc., Dresser-Rand, FG Wilson, GE Energy, Doosan, Caterpillar, MTU Onsite Energy, Himoinsa, Shandong Naipute Gas Power Co., Ltd, Kohler, Ettes Power, and Generac. Among these, Cummins Inc., has launched a new natural gas generator series named HSK78G which will prove to be beneficial for the market.
Major Table of Contents for Natural Gas Generators Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Natural Gas Generators Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Natural Gas Generators Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245