The global life science instrumentation market will benefit from recent advancements in the life science instrumentation industry. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Life Science Instrumentation Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (PCR, Spectroscopy, Microscopy, Chromatography, Electrophoresis, Next-generation sequencing (NGS), Flow Cytometry, Centrifuges), By Application (Clinical and Diagnostic, Research), By Distribution Channel (Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, Academic & Research institutions) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market will grow considerably in the coming years due to the increasing prevalence of chronic conditions.
Global Life Science Instrumentation Market Segmentation
- Next-generation sequencing (NGS)
- Flow Cytometry
- Clinical and Diagnostic
By Distribution Channel
- Hospitals and diagnostic laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic & Research institutions
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Life Science Instrumentation Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/life-science-instrumentation-market-101036
Fortune Business Insights has profiled a few of the leading life science instrumentation market companies of recent times. Some of the prominent companies that have held significant market share include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.,
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.,
- Illumina, Inc.,
- PerkinElmer, Inc.,
- BD, Bruker,
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Life Science Instrumentation Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]