The exponential rise in preterm baby birth is anticipated to contribute significantly to the growth of the global infant care devices market. According to the WHO, around 15 million preterm babies are born every year and these babies need immediate specialty care. This augments demand for infant care products such as infant warmers, respiratory assistance, pulse oximeter, fetal dopplers, and others. Some of the devices used for treatment of neonates include ventilators, incubators, monitors, and phototherapy units. Companies are planning to develop innovative infant care equipment with advanced technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), aiding to the expansion of the market. Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled “Infant Care Devices Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Phototherapy Devices, Monitoring Equipment, Thermoregulation Equipment, Diagnostic Devices, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Nursing Homes, Specialty Clinics, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.”
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/infant-care-devices-market-101524
Leading Players operating in the Infant Care Devices Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Agiliti Health, Inc.
- MAICO Diagnostics GmbH
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Pluss Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Inspiration Healthcare Group plc
- Weyer GmbH
InnAccel’s SAANS Offers Breathing Support to Infants with Respiratory Syndrome
The rising awareness about infant healthcare in developed as well as developing regions is expected to drive the market growth in the forecast years. For instance, an Indian company called InnAccel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. launched a neonatal portable infant care CPAP device in April 2019. The device ’SAANS’ aims to offer breathing support to infants suffering from respiratory distress syndrome (RDS). The rising prevalence of severe health conditions among infants is expected to accelerate the global demand for infant care products. This, in turn, is expected to stimulate growth in the infant care market.
Infant Care Devices Market Segmentation:
- Phototherapy Devices
- CFL Phototherapy Units
- LED Phototherapy Units
- Monitoring Equipment
- EEG Devices
- Blood Gas Monitoring Devices
- Brain Monitoring Devices
- Thermoregulation Equipment
- Neonatal Cooling System
- Diagnostic Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Hearing screening Devices
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Devices
- Eye Imaging
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Specialty Clinics
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Infant Care Devices Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/infant-care-devices-market-101524
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Infant Care Devices Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Infant Care Devices Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245