The global endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) market size is projected to reach USD 1,375.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of gastric cancer is touted to be the key driver for the growth of this market during the forecast period. Gastric cancer or cancer of the stomach is one of the leading cancer-related deaths in the world. According to the GLOBOCAN 2018 report of the International Association of Cancer Registries (IARC), gastric cancer was the third deadly type of cancer in 2018, causing 783,000 deaths in the same year. It also has the fifth-highest incidence rate among cancers, with 5.7% of new cancer cases being of this type. Detection of cancer in its early stages is crucial for prolonging the life of a patient.
Endoscopy ultrasound equipment plays a vital role in diagnosing stomach cancer and timely diagnosis can help the doctor to take appropriate treatment routes and form an informed prognosis of the disease. As a result, the demand for EUS technology is slated for considerable expansion and echo-endoscopy products will dominate the endoscopic ultrasound market trends in the near future.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/endoscopy-ultrasound-market-100558
The report covers:
- Global Endoscopic Ultrasound Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Endoscopic Ultrasound Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Medi-Globe GmbH
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CONMED Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- PENTAX Medical
- Cook Medical
Growing Pressure on Countries to Increase Healthcare Expenditure to Prove Conducive for Growth
In recent years, there has been mounting pressure on countries, especially developing economies, to improve their healthcare infrastructure through increased spending. According to the WHO, in 2016, global expenditure on health was around USD 7.5 trillion, roughly 10% of world GDP. Of more import is the fact that the rise in healthcare spending was faster in low and middle-income countries than in developed countries, the WHO points out. This shows that countries are ready to spend on modern diagnostic devices and machines to raise public health levels. EUS products require higher spending capacity from both producers and consumers and with government support and a simultaneous rise in incomes, this equipment can be made accessible to majority of the people. This can significantly expand the market, create new avenues for revenue generation, and pave the way for more innovations.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/endoscopy-ultrasound-market-100558
Increasing Investment in R&D Activities to Intensify Competition
Major players are ramping up their investment in research and development to come out with novel products in a bid to diversify their product offerings as well as strengthen their position in the market. For example, in October 2019, Fujifilm Medical Systems launched eight new endoscopes along with a complete suite of Endoscopy Imaging Solutions in San Antonio, Texas. Similarly, in March 2019, ESAOTE unveiled its high-performance ultrasound product line for hospitals called MyLab X8.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Technology Advancements in Endoscopy Ultrasound, 2018
- Pricing Analysis, By Region, 2018
- Overview on Diagnostic and Therapeutic Roles of Endoscopy Ultrasound
- Key Product/Brand Analysis, For Key Players
- Global Endoscopic Ultrasound Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Radial Endoscopes
- Linear Endoscopes
- Ultrasound Probes
- Ultrasonic Processors
- Imaging Systems
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- Pancreatic Conditions
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/endoscopy-ultrasound-market-100558
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Endoscopic Ultrasound Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245